Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who Are You, pt. 2?

I'm only in the early stages of this new series I am working on about Identity, perception and labels. What is so fascinating having only photographed three individuals so far, are the back stories. The behind the scenes dialog and discussion on this very subject is amazing. The dialog with those who came close to agreeing to participate and then can't, is equally important and says so much about the entire narrative of this series.

Those who are willing to be photographed, it appears, go through their own process of discovery by their act of participation. This is turning out to be one of the most challenging and rewarding series I've worked on. For those who are willing to donate your time to this project, I thank you.

I am still looking for approximately ten more individuals. Male or female, large or small, old (80+) or young (18), all races welcome to apply. If you yourself are not interested in posing but know of someone that could be interested, please let make them aware of this project.

Contact me if interested, wmzuback@williamzubackphotographs.com

Thanks.

2 comments: