Sunday, May 20, 2012

Who Are You? Pt. III

 I'm beginning to know you a little better now...






This series is about personal identity and how we are protected yet vulnerable based on our surroundings, clothes, etc. as well as how we are prejudged, compartmentalized and labeled based on the outside superficial aspects of our identity while not knowing the individual.


Those who are willing to be photographed, it appears, go through their own process of discovery by their act of participation. This is turning out to be one of the most fascinating and rewarding series I've worked on. For those who are willing to donate your time to this project, I thank you.

I have commitments from 20 individuals willing to explore this theme but I'm still looking for 5-10 more. Male or female, large or small, old (80+) or young (18), all races welcome to apply. If you yourself are not interested in posing but know of someone that could be interested, please make them aware of this project.

Contact me if interested, wmzuback@williamzubackphotographs.com

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment