Monday, June 25, 2012

The Identity Project! Are you on the fence?



Bill, What an extremely fun shoot! Can't wait to be in your coffee table book! Thank you for letting me be involved! Selena

There is still time and I still need individuals to step forward and volunteer for this project. Booked every weekend in July but I still have weeknight evening appointments available as well as August. Taking sittings through August and then the series will come to an end.

This series is about personal identity and how we are protected yet vulnerable based on our surroundings, clothes, etc. as well as how we are prejudged, compartmentalized and labeled based on the outside superficial aspects of our identity while not knowing the individual. 

Those who are willing to be photographed, it appears, go through their own process of discovery by their act of participation. 

I'm still looking for willing participants. All interested individuals are invited to contact me. I am looking for male and female, large and small, old (80+) and young (18), all races welcome to apply. Nudity is required for a portion of the shooting process. If you yourself are not interested in posing but know of someone that could be interested, please make them aware of this project. For your participation you will get a signed and matted print of the image I will exhibit.

Contact me if interested, wmzuback@williamzubackphotographs.com

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment