Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Identity Project, nearing the end



I could tell you how much fun you will have doing this shoot and project but why listen to me.

"Thank you so much for the invitation, we really enjoyed ourselves! Thank you and I look forward to future collaborations!"

"Very awesome-tastic day sir! I would love to work with you again!"

"You were great to work with last night! Thanks for the opportunity!"

I'm still looking for a few willing participants. All interested individuals are invited to contact me. I am looking for male and female, large and small, old (80+) and young (18), all races welcome to apply. Nudity is required for a portion of the shooting process. If you yourself are not interested in posing but know of someone that could be interested, please make them aware of this project. For your participation you will get a signed and matted print of the image I will exhibit.

Contact me if interested, wmzuback@williamzubackphotographs.com

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment