Friday, February 22, 2013

Teaching this fall

I am thrilled to announce that I will be teaching a class this fall at Carroll University on Commercial Photography. I plan to cover both the photographic expectations that can encompass the role of a commercial photographer, as well as, the important business side of commercial photography.

Along with teaching at Carroll University I will also be teaching two online photography coursed for UWM's Continuing Education program. These two courses fall into the sports and recreation department. I am in the process of developing the syllabi for these two courses but they will be part of the UWM Continuing Education catalog of offered classes. The two classes that I am developing to be taught online are Digital Photography - Intermediate and Digital Photography - Advanced.

If you are interested in learning more about photography or want to be inspired to challenge your photographic vision and skills then stay tuned for information to register for one of these two classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment